Here at StyleTails, we love seeing our favourite fashion and interiors trends translated into gorgeous goods for our furry pals. A BIG trend for 2019 is ‘Living Coral’ – Pantone’s Colour of the Year for 2019.
Following on from 2018’s ‘Ultra Violet’, ‘Living Coral’ is an energising and life-affirming hue that can be used as boldly or delicately as you like.
Of their colour choice for 2019 Pantone says: “In reaction to the onslaught of digital technology and social media increasingly embedding into daily life, we are seeking authentic and immersive experiences that enable connection and intimacy. Sociable and spirited, the engaging nature of PANTONE 16-1546 Living Coral welcomes and encourages lighthearted activity. Symbolising our innate need for optimism and joyful pursuits, PANTONE 16-1546 Living Coral embodies our desire for playful expression.”
If you’re as sold as we are and ready to embrace this convivial trend, here is our round-up of coral accessories, perfect for brightening up your pet’s world.
- Charley Chau Luxury Dog Snuggle Bed, StyleTails
- Fetch & Follow Winter Dog Coat, StyleTails
- Sin Design Poopoopeedo Cat Litter Box, StyleTails
- Cheshire & Wain Keta Caviar Leather Cat Collar, StyleTails
- Poop Bag Carrier, Wild One
- Dipped Colour Ceramic Dog Treat Jar, Waggo
- Cat Wheel by Catswall Design, KittyGlitz
What do you think about Living Coral – Pantone’s choice of colour for 2019? Tell us in the comments below!