There is a veritable bounty of goods around this Christmas for stylish dog owners, from sweatshirts that support animal welfare to items that will spruce up your home storage. Here are eight gift ideas for dog lovers that will mean you’re not grabbing for the nearest pair of novelty dog socks come 24 December.
- Ink Splatter Treat Jar by Fetch & FollowThis jar, designed in collaboration with Kana London, is the perfect kitchen addition for anyone who wants to up their treat storage game from months-old half-used packets of treats lying around the place. Just don’t confuse it with your coffee jar. Available at www.store.styletails.com.
- Dog-a-Day Juice Glass by AnthropologieThe clothing and homeware store Anthropologie teamed up with the artist Sally Muir to create these fun juice glasses. Our Head of Content, Laura, made a beeline for the one featuring schnauzers as a gift for her husband and his Saturday Old Fashioneds. Available at www.anthropologie.com.
- I Believe in Dog sweatshirt by Wild at Heart FoundationKeep warm, look stylish and support animal welfare projects with this unisex sweatshirt from the Wild at Heart Foundation. Available at www.wildatheartfoundation.org.
- Corgi necklace by Alex MonroeAlex Monroe’s jewellery is exquisitely detailed and handmade in the UK. Gift this Corgi necklace to anyone who’s proud to show where their dog breed loyalties lie. Available at www.alexmonroe.com.
- Dogs of London Tea Towel by Garudio StudiageIs your best friend part of the Walthamstow hipster greyhound pack? Or does your Clapham cousin spend Saturday afternoons in the pub with her King Charles Spaniel? This beautifully illustrated tea towel doubles up as an opportunity to play spot the dog owner when out and about in London. Available at www.garudiostudiage.com.
- Dapper Dog Trinket Dish by AnthropologieWe love this dish as a stylish way to store the jewellery that is usually strewn around our bedrooms. This is one dog who never needs to be told to ‘sit’. Available at www.anthropologie.com.
- Pet-tecture: Design for Pets by PhaidonIf you know a dog owner who’s considering some spring renovations then send this book their way for incredible inspiration on dog architecture and design, from beautiful sofas that combine a doghouse to a dog bed made entirely from tennis balls. Doggy heaven. Available at uk.phaidon.com.
- London Carry Dog Walking Bag by GrowlmamaThe StyleTails team take their dogs with them everywhere they can, so are throwing big hints in the direction of anyone who’s reading that they would love this beautiful leather bag that holds everything for a day in town: a dog water bottle and bowl, a laptop and their lunch. Available at www.store.styletails.com.
Find more beautiful gifts for dogs and dog lovers in our online store now www.store.styletails.com.