Know someone who’s daft over dogs? Canine crazy? Stark raving puppy mad? Chances are they’ll appreciate something from our dog mum gift guide, which covers everything from embroidered portraits of your pooch, to sausage-dog shaped ceramics.
1. Embroidered cushion cover from Hoop n Loop – £80
Hoop n Loop specialises in embroidered pet portraits, recreating your faithful hound on cushion covers, jackets, teeshirts and tote bags. All you need is a picture of the pooch – if you can choose a favourite one, that is.
2. In dog we trust felt patch from KodiakMilly £7.45
Iron this bright bit of felt onto your denim jacket, and let everyone know where your loyalties lie.
3. Sausage dog mug from Ohh Deer – £11.95
Show some love for the long-bodied pups of this world, with this bone china mug designed by Lucie Sheridan. There’s even matching gift wrap if you really want to push the boat out.
4. Canvas pet tote in navy & red from LoveThyBeast – USD$160
Carry your pet in style, with this extra strong and durable canvas tote, which has a handy ‘scoop’ for your pooch’s head.
5. Dogs in glasses print from Not on the High Street -£13.50
Dogs in glasses, goggles and sunnies… what’s not to love about this print by Swedish illustrator Hanna Melin?
6. Dog head brooch from BuriedDiamond – £7.45
Pin a pooch to your jacket, with this giant enamel dog brooch which comes in pink and blue, as well as a more conventional black.
7. Nebula dog tie from Hiro + Wolf – £15
Turn even the shabbiest scruff into a dapper dog with Hiro + Wolf’s Nebula bow tie – made using fabric that’s hand screen-printed in a fair trade workshop in Kenya.
8. Flower dog vase from Mociun – USD$50
If you’re after a slightly more surreal gift, this extra long ceramic sausage dog by Swedish ceramicist Eleanor Boström doubles as a vase.
9. Magic sausage dog tea towel from Howkapow – £8
Introduce some canine character (and some colour) to the kitchen, with this 100% cotton tea towel by Jane Foster.
10. Cute but Psycho but Cute T-shirt from Walter Glassof x Growlees – £25
For the dog mum with attitude, Growlees – the British brand that brought you collar charms for outspoken mutts – has teamed up with French illustrator Walter Glassof to bring you a collection of straight-talking tee’s for humans.
Have you spotted some cool gifts for dog lovers? Share them with us in the comments below!