If mealtime at your place is a less than dignified affair (and I’m not just talking about those TV dinners), your dog might need some help slowing down with their chow – for more reasons than just bad table manners. Dogs that eat too fast can become bloated and suffer with digestion issues – not mention a lack of general stimulation.
To help your speed eater, we’ve rounded up nine modern slow dog feeding bowls which offer a much more interactive eating experience for your pooch, and who knows – dinner time might even last longer that five seconds if you’re lucky!
1. Non Slip Stainless Steels Slow Dog Feeder by Indiepets £31.90
2. Oppo Food Ball by Oppo – US$46.00 (£30.00)
3. Kaleido Good Manners Bowl by Fellipet – £10.95
4. Interactive Dog Feeder by Aikiou £23.75
5. Slo Bowl Flower Feeder by Slo Bowl – £13.94
6. Slow Bowl Feeder by Kyjen – £12.99
7. Slow Feeder Bog Bowl by Martha Stewart Pets from $US$12.99 (£8.50)
8. Junior Slow Pet Bowl by Aikiou – £39.08
9. Mini Green Feeder by Northmate – £15.63
Do you have a piggy pooch? Have you found some inventive ways to get them to slow down? Tell us in the comments below!