Fancy doing something special this Valentine’s Day but don’t want to leave your pooch at home alone with a broken heart? Recent winner of the Good Hotel Guide Cesar Dog Friendly Hotel of the Year 2015, Overwater Hall in the Lake District has created a Canine Valentine Break so that canoodling couples can enjoy gorgeous walks, award-winning food and a little indulgence without leaving Fido forlorn at home.
Situated close to the pretty Lakeland town of Keswick, which was just awarded top prize in the Most Friendly Town Category of the Kennel Club’s ‘Be Dog Friendly Awards’, Overwater Hall is a dream for both couples and man’s best friend. Set in 18 acres of private gardens and secluded woodland, there are loads of walks right from the doorstep, a Gourmet Pups Menu and a professional dog sitting service available.
Packed with goodies to spoil humans and pups alike, this romantic break includes the following treats:
- Two nights’ opulent accommodation for two adults in one of Overwater’s stunning Georgian rooms. Pooches are allowed to stay over too at no extra charge
- A hand-tied bouquet of fresh flowers, a box of handmade chocolates and a bottle of chilled champagne on arrival
- A book of local walks
- An indulgent cream tea in front of the fire one afternoon
- A four-course dinner for two in Overwater’s award-winning restaurant one evening
- A doggy bag of treats for pups to take home
Overwater Hall’s Canine Valentine Break is available throughout the month of February and costs from £250 per person. For further information on Overwater Hall please visit overwaterhall.co.uk.