Does you dogged devotion know no bounds? You could be crowned the UK’s most devoted pet owner and scoop a luxury pet friendly staycation with FRONTLINE Spot On.
A few months back we announced that FRONTLINE Spot On, makers of the leading flea and tick treatment were on the hunt to sniff out the UK’s most devoted pet owner – with loads of prizes up for grabs.
Since then, entries have been pouring in from all over the country from owners who’ve gone gaga over their precious pets. If you haven’t got involved already, entries close on the 10th of September so you better get your skates on (a dog in skates would be even better)!
Not sure if you could be the UK’s most devoted pet owner? Here are some of the tell-tale signs to look out for:
- Is your instagram feed jammed with pictures of you pet instead of your partner or kids?
- Does your pet’s hair cut cost more than yours?
- Have you kicked your partner out of bed to make room for your pet?
- Even worse, have you given up your spot on the bed for your pet?
- Does your pet eat better, more nutritionally balanced meals than you?
- Have your family or friends staged an intervention about your pet obsession?
- Do you find yourself hugging your pet more than 60% of the time?
- Do you plan your social life around your pet?
- Do you spend more on your pet’s designer accessories than your own?
If you answered yes to even one of these questions – you’ve clearly got the furry four-legged fever.
To be crowned the UK’s Most Dedicated Pet Owner, simply follow these steps:
- Like FRONTLINE’s new facebook page facebook.com/FrontlineSpotOn
- Upload a special photo of you and your pet that shows just how much you love your furry friend, along with a short description on why you deserve to win this coveted title
- Share your entries with your friends and family and encourage them to enter too!
Entries will be judged by a panel of vet experts, including celebrity vet Joe Inglis and the winner will not only receive a shiny trophy, but also a UK-based, pet-friendly staycation for the whole family, including your furry best friend, and a pet hamper full of goodies! Five runners up will also receive hampers and a special photo shoot for their family and pet.
If you really are crazy for your kitty and canine, don’t forget to protect them from fleas and ticks this summer with a treatment like FRONLTLINE Spot On.
*Entries close 10th September 2014.The winner will have a choice of accommodation including luxury pet friendly hotels or cottages.
This post is sponsored by FRONTLINE SPOT ON.