The iconic ‘selfie’ has found a new furry fan base amongst the feline population – here’s some seriously silly kitties doing it for themselves, plus win a £30 StyleTails store Gift Card by Instagraming your own cat selfies!
The undeniable social and cultural importance of the infamous ‘selfie’ was confirmed in 2013 when it was momentously named ‘word of the year’ by Oxford Dictionaries. Never modest about their elegant looks and sleek slinky form, it appears that the craze for trying to look cool and attractive while pointing a camera phone at yourself, has spread to the cat population too!
Competition: We want to see your best cat selfies – post them on instagram, follow us @StyleTails and use hashtag #styletailsselfie for your chance to win a £30.00 Gift Card to spend in the StyleTails store! (ends Sunday 2nd Feb)
How to Take the Perfect Cat Seflie
- It’s all about the ‘angle’ – get the camera nice and low to really show off your whiskers
- Poke your nose out to avoid the dreaded double chin
- Think about something tasty like smoked salmon to give the camera those ‘hungry eyes’
- Make sure there’s no stupid dogs around to disturb your selfie session
- If all else fails – FILTER! FILTER! FILTER! Soften those edges and highlight your best bits
See more cats taking selfies (seems like a no-brainer) at www.sadanduseless.com
SIGN UP + CONNECT: Be the first to hear about the latest launches, exclusive offers and competitions by signing up to our free newsletter, liking us on facebook, and following us on Twitter, Google+ and Instagram!
SHOP: Shop all the latest designer trends for hip hounds and cool cats in the StyleTails Store now