It might be baltic outside but we feel a little Spring in our step (get it?). It’s time to get your lazy moggy off the sofa and playing with these bright and beautiful cat toys.
1. Crinkle or Jingle? No matter how your kitty likes their toys, this set of three organic catnip toys, some that crinkly and some that jingle, will provide hours of pussy playtime. Pack of 3 – £4.00 from www.esty.com
2. Combine your two favourite things – wine and cats with these Bamboloes (Spanish for rock, roll, and wobble) cat toys made from upcycled wine corks. £9.00 for a pack of 3 from www.etsy.com
3. As featured in Elle Decoration, these cute organic catnip toys are handmade from recycled sweaters so each one is unique. Get your paws on one now – £7 each or £18 for a pack of 3 at www.styletails.com
3. Let your pussy party-on with this party-hat cat toy adorned with its very own plume of feathers – perfect for playful paws. £5 from www.etsy.com
4. Just for laughs – Cats will love batting around this bright banana all afternoon. Stuffed with potent organic catnip, it’s guranteed to drive them WILD. £4.50 from www.etsy.com
5. Make beautiful music with these mischievous mice cat toys, each with a rattle inside for added kitty fun. Pack of £10 from www.esty.com
6. Fortunate felines – Fancy yourself as handy with a needle and thread? Get stuck in to making these DIY felt fortune cookie catnip toys. Get the instructions here: dandelionsandlace.blogspot.co.uk
Does your cat love catnip?
Have you ever made a toy for you cat?